Hitler Demam KUNING sebab Bersih ' Lawak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqM1pcFYOx4endofvid [starttext]Hitler Demam KUNING sebab Bersih ' Lawak This video was made in the conjunction with Bersih in Malaysia. Every content is based on the news spread from the local newspapers and TVs including alternative media from Internet. Every character had been changed their names to protect their identity. So, it's up to the viewers to figure a suitable characters given. A word YELLOW was used instead of Bersih. This video refers to Constitution of Federation of Malaysia/Rights Freedom. Article 10. Freedom of speech, assembly and organization. Peace No War! English Translation: Many Yellow supportes had arrived at the border of Kuala Lumpur. They had entered through Shah Alam Highway and also Seremban Highway. Some of them had also come through Penang and Pangkor Island. There were also coming from East Coast, Sabah sarawak and South. It's okay, we can assemble the police to make some roadblocks. Yang Berhormat, They...they are too many. Many road users were angry. Names being told, please wait here: Khairi, Mael, Sham and Baem. That was an order! Roadblocks were my order! Who do you think you are to object the order given?! So, this is it. We have PSAKA, PKASA. We hold the mass media! Together with RTM and TV3! Through them, we could spread Yellow's matters, the organizer's matters, even a new fatwa had been released. Yang Berhormat, those tactics were not successful... If that so, detain all Yellow shirt wearers!! Yang Berhormat, that's too much! What's too much, why can't you do! You said that you are the country's henchmen! For years in the cabinet, just know how to ask of money with free food only! For years, the government did anything for you! You still couldn't do the job cleverly according to my order! What I should have done is to fire all of you, find someone else more cleverer, so that my power is guaranteed! I am the heir of this power and I have been able and successful to conquer again some seats (DUN) this year with my clever tactical brain! Hopeless! I have been condemned and given bad impressions since the beginning of my administration! How shameful I feel with your stupid actions and tactics! The people are clever. Brave enough to speak and rise up! We will lose their votes in the coming GE (PRU)! Izat, be patient, calm down! My order had been heard by useless men. If this is how it appears to be, I think I can't be able to lead. All is gonna be over. We are nearer to a loss! But, if you believe that I'm gonna quit my service, you are totally wrong. I'm more to die in a fight! Do whatever you want! Category: Comedy [endtext]